Excuse my errors and use of the English language. it sort of "Southern Rock".. haha
March 2021 – Ocean Dreams Cancer Healing Center receives 1st donation of a 23 foot sailboat. THANK YOU!!!
- Negotiations for lease space to hold retreats
- Search continues for Donors and Sponsors, we found several acres of land that is perfect to develop into a world class healing center. We need to find financial support.
January 2021 – Ocean Dreams Cancer Healing Center is registered with AMAZON SMILE
- Approved listing on Benevity
December 2020 – Ocean Dreams Cancer Healing Center – received approval of the 501 c-3 designation from the IRS… Our letter in HAND!
- Received approval for Google Ad Grants – Cause Inspired Media was hired to handle the internet advertising.
- Received approval from Microsoft for nonprofit status.
- 1st DONATION $50.00 THANK YOU!!!
- 1stadministrative volunteer…THANK YOU!!!
- 1st Inquiry about attending a retreat
- 1st Inquiry about teaching at retreats
October 2020 – Ocean Dreams Cancer Healing Center receives donation of Brochures, Letterhead & Envelopes.
- Found location to hold retreats
September 2020 – Ocean Dreams Cancer Healing Center became a member of the National Association of Nonprofit Organizations & Executives - NANOE
- Set up STRIPE ACCOUNT
- Set up Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Accounts
- Set up - Venmo, PAYPAL, Donorbox Accounts
August 2020 – Ocean Dreams Cancer Healing Center received an EIN number from the IRS
July 2020 – Ocean Dreams Cancer Healing Center receives Articles of Incorporation from the state of PA
March 2020 – CoVid 19 hits America – no one seen that coming!!!
- 1stVolunteer – THANK YOU
May 9th - my liver transplant. Keep in mind, this was not a typical transplant. The surgeons also had to replace the vina cava. The vina cava is the main vein that takes all of the blood from the liver and returns it to the heart. On top of this, I received a small piece of a living donor liver. The surgeons are going to attach a cadaver vina cava to the small piece of living donor liver
After I was approved for a liver transplant, I knew that to survive the surgery I would need to be strong and be in the best physical condition possible. As I was in the middle of my daily exercise routine, I was thinking about my wife and son and how afraid they must be. I felt really bad, they have seen me go thru so many surgeries and now a liver transplant, let alone, my vina cava was being replaced. How can modern medicine be so advanced? How did this happen? Can this happen? Can I survive? What will happen to my family, if I don't survive? What can I do to assure them that everything will be okay and I will survive?
Then an explosion in my mind. I had a vison of a cancer healing center to help CAREGIVERS and cancer patients. I will survive and when I do, I am going to open a cancer healing center to help cancer patients and CAREGIVERS better understand what they can expect during their cancer journey.
When I was finished my routine, I told my wife when I survive, I going to open a cancer healing center in the Florida Keys.